Information we collect
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections and credit card or other payment information.
We collect and store the following information:
- Email address and physical contact information;
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Websites and ad data (all through cookies - You can take steps to disable cookies on Your browser, however you will not be able to use this Website);
- General information regarding the Products or Services You have registered to receive.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We do not store any Financial Information, such as credit or debit card details.
Our Use of Your Information
We use Your information to:
- provide Products and Services;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify users' identity and the information users provide;
- encourage safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of Products or Services;
- provide customer service; and
- perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
As part of your registration for Products or Services on the Site, You agree that You may receive certain administrative communications from us, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding Products or Services and products during the period that we provide Products or Services to You, and You will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications. These messages include order confirmations.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share any information with any third party company. All transactions are done over a secure server, and debit and credit cards will be verified by 3D Secure. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
To prevent unauthorised access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of Your information. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, so we make no guarantees.
Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and help prevent fraud.
Notification of Changes
The Wee Card Shop (online)
39 Borth Avenue